Biden on Fracking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fracking has been done irresponsibly in our state and abroad and it isn’t necessary. I’m no Bidden fan, but I don’t have a problem with ending fracking. If you care about the integrity and value your home, you shouldn’t have a problem ending fracking either.

Now China on the other hand...

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fracking has been done irresponsibly in our state and abroad and it isn’t necessary. I’m no Bidden fan, but I don’t have a problem with ending fracking. If you care about the integrity and value your home, you shouldn’t have a problem ending fracking either.

Please explain how that impacts the integrity or value your home. The actual mechanics.

Also, if it isn't actually necessary please explain how you propose one extracts oil in sufficient quantities to matter without. Again, the actual mechanics.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please explain how that impacts the integrity or value your home. The actual mechanics.

Also, if it isn't actually necessary please explain how you propose one extracts oil in sufficient quantities to matter without. Again, the actual mechanics.
He's trying to correlate the wastewater wells from fracking causing our earthquakes.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just gonna leave this here. We love you Mary "Fracking" Fallon.
Oklahoma_3.0_earthquake_bar_graph_since_1978.png

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hydraulic fracturing or “frac’ing” has been mainstream in Oklahoma since the ‘60s. I don’t understand the statement that it is not necessary. Economic quantities of oil & gas cannot be produced without this process. Most wells are now completed in tight sands or shales, other formations have been largely depleted by years of production. Without frac’ing, there would be little oil & gas production in our state.
As far as earthquakes, frac’ing is not the big issue here, but rather the produced water from the formation itself that is injected back into the ground for disposal. Flowback water post frac is largely returned in the first couple of weeks after production begins. The OCC has since regulated the daily amounts of water that can be injected in specific wells in problem locations in attempt to minimize the risk.
Oklahoma’s economy is very dependent on this industry and many jobs will be lost if frac’ing is stopped. There will be a huge trickle down effect too. Not only jobs lost in the industry, but the supporting jobs including small town cafes, auto dealers, tire shops, mechanics, electricians, etc.
Small town economies will take just as big a hit (proportionally) as the larger cities.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I worked as an Auditor for 30 years in .Gov. with oil/gas companies on fracking for OTC/OCC. Injecting diesel and oil from other wells w/o any problems for years. I specialized in this and compression/gathering with natural gas and deep gas wells. Companies got tax credits for using both and has helped our economy for over 50+ years.
Biden is full of ____.
My nieces husband worked for years as a tool pusher and got laid off. He is working as a mechanic right now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom