Big Brother Watching

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have always wondered, in the thousands of cameras I have installed, how many have a back door capability since they are all manufactured in China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Viet Nam.
Probably more than you think. Don't know if it was ever proven but some of the high-end drones use high resolution cameras. The conspiracy story was that china was using a back door to map the US using that drone footage.
Personally, I'd think the really high-resolution cameras on satellites and probably the ones in Air China airlines that fly over the US could do a much better job.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably more than you think. Don't know if it was ever proven but some of the high-end drones use high resolution cameras. The conspiracy story was that china was using a back door to map the US using that drone footage.
Personally, I'd think the really high-resolution cameras on satellites and probably the ones in Air China airlines that fly over the US could do a much better job.
I’m sure they have already mapped us out. Our enemies ain’t dumb and they know how we are destroying ourselves from within.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sure they have already mapped us out. Our enemies ain’t dumb and they know how we are destroying ourselves from within.

They might have the technology to see and map things out, but I doubt that their drones can tell who or which house has the weapons.

But then, they only have to peruse gun forums to find that out. Not that I'm paranoid, but I seldom ever talk about firearms that I own.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There's been numerous times where my wife and I or myself and the kids have discussed something and within a few minutes I'll see an ad on the web or FB about it. Step it up a notch this evening, we were discussing having some remodeling done on the guest bathroom. Not 30 min later I get an email from an individual in California who specializes in bathroom remodeling.....not an ad, but an email from someone I've never heard of.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's been numerous times where my wife and I or myself and the kids have discussed something and within a few minutes I'll see an ad on the web or FB about it. Step it up a notch this evening, we were discussing having some remodeling done on the guest bathroom. Not 30 min later I get an email from an individual in California who specializes in bathroom remodeling.....not an ad, but an email from someone I've never heard of.
Have alexa or one of those units in the home?

Latest posts

Top Bottom