Big Brother Watching

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if it was ever proven but some of the high-end drones use high resolution cameras. The conspiracy story was that china was using a back door to map the US using that drone footage.
Personally, I'd think the really high-resolution cameras on satellites and probably the ones in Air China airlines that fly over the US could do a much better job.

I’m sure they have already mapped us out. Our enemies ain’t dumb and they know how we are destroying ourselves from within.

Why bother with the espionage? Google maps has sat images for a vast majority of the US and in most cities/towns has a street view of the area. Hell, when bored I will look up cities and just spend some time going through street view. Its like visiting but still able to have my firearm on me.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im just glad Im a Okie and surrounded by like minded individuals. I cant imagine living in some of these crazy places that are all over the news
Hate to be a Debbie Downer but parts of this state are changing, and not just due to people moving in.
A lot of people believe all the B.S. they're being fed 24 hours a day at yowling volume level.

Right now, if you live in OKC or Tulsa, you might not be surrounded by as many like minded individuals as you think.
And then it will spread out as the high and mighty enlightened ones flee to the suburbs and outlying counties, etc.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Same thing happens on iPhone. Wife and I will be talking directions in the truck, 1st search on google maps is the location we were discussing.
Screenshot_20211219-092355_Email.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom