Big bucks of 2009.....Post em up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother

We scored him around 175

Of coarse he's holding it out to make it look bigger but it is a monster. He has seen this buck since 2005. Finally got big enough and finally got a shot at him. He's never really seen him except on camera. We called him "Bob" becuas he had a bobtail.

Great buck! You brother has a smile on his face that tells how excited he is, :D

the man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2009 buck...

Attachments

• Darin 1.jpg
    Darin 1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 258

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well here is my 09' rifle buck i got over the week....sorry for the bad pic..Winchester .223@120yds--10pt/130lbs he has a small kicker out of the back on one side. he was hot and heavy chasing a doe that had just went by. i squeezed the trigger and he trotted about 40yds and fell. i also landed a really nice 12pt/160lbs with my bowtech Liberty, i will get him up on here later when i get nicer pics, he was really old and in bad shape, had infections in the eye's and i'm sure he was pretty much blind and also limping.

GREAT LOOKING SEASON SO FAR FOR SOME OF YOU GUYS>>>>>CONGRATS!!!!

the deer from the Perry Fire department scored 30pts, and i heard it was threw http://www.huntbluestem.com/ which is a guided hunt for mostly pheasant....I'm sure that just changed :lmfao: .....the guy that is doing the mount on it i know and will see if he has gotten a score on it yet....

Attachments

• 10pt.JPG
    10pt.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 266

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted this in another section but I wanted to put it in here also! Hope you don't mind.

ai641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_jmiller556_4b225a48.jpg

And here is the one that my new hunting partner shot on my land!!

ai641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_jmiller556_81fd3932.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom