Big Show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last gunshow I attended last year surprised me at the door with a $12 entry fee. I had waited in line so long I went ahead and paid but I have not and will not ever go back. Next gunshow I attend will be one of the new ones with normal entry fees. I can't imagine anyone paying that much just to get in, that's unbelievable.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last gunshow I attended last year surprised me at the door with a $12 entry fee. I had waited in line so long I went ahead and paid but I have not and will not ever go back. Next gunshow I attend will be one of the new ones with normal entry fees. I can't imagine anyone paying that much just to get in, that's unbelievable.

Unfortunately $12 is the normal fee, but if we support the new guys maybe that will change. I can tell you as a vendor we're looking forward to the increased traffic flow.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just an comment, or maybe a question.

i50.tinypic.com_2yysh9y.jpg

Next time you go to a gun show like Sooner, R&K, or Metcalf, count how many vendors are there that have guns on the table to sell, or ammo to sell, or knifes to sell, we are not talking about if they have guns, ammo or knifes that you are wanting to purchase, we are talking about anyone that has a table or Island and have any guns, ammo and knifes on their table to purchase.

Now take that number and figure how much it would cost you in gas, wear and tear on your vehicle and your time to go to that many gun shops, this is not taking into consideration that some of these vendors have stores in far away towns you would not take the time to go to, just to look.

I am sure you would spend more than the price of a $12. ticket. Gas, wear and tear on your vehicle does not give discounts or is free to LE, FD, or anyone else, unless you have a company car and you are cheating your company by using it for personal business.

Next time you read some statement written by a self proclaimed internet guru, about how he will not go to this show or any other, because of this, or that, just remember chances are this person never went to shows to begin with and just likes to stir the pot.

As I have said before, don't be a sheep and do what you read the vocal ones tell you to do, if you want to go to a show, do it, and don't ask how many people are going just to get a reaction.

'Go Team Go'

MF

Last edited:

Renegadethreads

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last Wannemacher will likely be my last "Big Show". I saw more guns that I had any interest in, at Sports World. Which is where I took my wife shopping for her gun after we had paid to goto the Big Show that didn't even have enough firearms to satisfy her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom