Bold Thieves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I changed locks at a house and a business today that were burglarized last night! I guess the long holiday gave them more time to do their dirty deeds?
I hate theives too.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Video showed them hitting the fence at 5:30. I only saw one guy on video but could have been another. Total tool loss is a hair under $3,500. Total items taken 40. Not including damage to fence, truck and storage building.

I still haven't had time to call in the theft. Been to busy getting my Property Control/Loss List filled out.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put descriptions or pics on here. With our viewership maybe somebody will recognize the low lifes.
Yeah well, damn tha' luck if they are all wearing black spandex tights...and these....
aimg.costumecraze.com_images_cat_splash_Splash_Page_Masks_Political.jpg

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tools schmools.....

I had my heart stolen last week....when they found it, it was determined that it had been brutally ripped out and then stomped upon repeatedly.
:anyone:

If I ever catch the wench that did it, I'm gonna marry her just to teach her a lesson! :)

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What happened to the days of string em' up!!!!!!!!!
What goes around comes around eventually.
Couldn't be soon enough in my books!!!!!!!!

That all went away about the same time that "everyone gets a trophy" came in. Maybe the thief took your $40,000 skid steer, because he needed to feed his kids, and he wanted nice things. Now days, everyone is a victim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom