Bold Thieves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About half of the power tools were inventoried and serialized or had their serial numbers recorded. There were a bunch of misc hand tools that wer personally owned. Along with some power tools that were personally owned. The employee didn't have serials for those.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About half of the power tools were inventoried and serialized or had their serial numbers recorded. There were a bunch of misc hand tools that wer personally owned. Along with some power tools that were personally owned. The employee didn't have serials for those.
Get that list to the local pawns asap. Guys who use tools don't usually steal them. Guys who steal tools generally pawn them. I hope you catch the thieving bastards.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody buys this stuff. If the prices are way low, be suspicious.

I remember when we moved into our new house. Somebody knocked on our door and said he had some great deals on a truck load of new furniture. Something didn't seems right so I said thanks but no thanks. Later I realized it was probably all stolen.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last week my next door neighbors house almost got robbed by three guys in an unmarked box truck. They were confronted by the guy across the street and took off. By the time he got his truck out of the garage and chased them they were long gone. This was about 2:30 pm, 30 minutes or so before the youngest boy gets home by himself. The thieves were lucky I wasn't around or the guy across the street wasn't a little smarter. I HATE thieves! Hope you catch the thieves that got your stuff and get it back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom