Bold Thieves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneakers

New to the site!
Reaction score
I Googled Lojack for construction tools and it is available. If I had a $40,000 skid steer/ Bobcat, I wouldn't think twice about spending say $500 to insure it's recovery. How can you hide an object as big as a car without people noticing? Any local seaports around? Containers hold a lot of stuff which can be shipped overseas or just held until they cool off. Sorry to hear about your loss. Thieves seem to work overtime to rip off hard working people. Insurance doesn't always seem to be the answer, when you figure the deductible and the cost, the insurance company seems like the only one that makes out.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have had 2 skidsteers stolen from jobsites. Even one that was locked inside of a conex. We looked into GPS tracking for our trucks and major equipment. We just couldn't justify the costs. Although prices might have come down by now.

Tool thefts happen. Usually its a smashed window while at a hotel out of town or while parked in the driveway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom