Bout to Buy me a O/U

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, i just done see it. I see user, field grade guns running 800-1000. Rough, used up guns, which I rarely see, run 700, minimum. I see a lot of double get moved, and these are the prices I see. Maybe I am just looking in the wrong places. I know that here, you could sell every single $500 Citori you could find same day.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased a used citoris for $650 at a gun show. It's a field grade that I hunt with and use for skeet. The specialized skeet guns cost a lot of money and I'd hate to put a scratch on one of those. Browning makes a great O/U and it'll hold it's value unlike some of the cheap models.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Citori Upland Special 90% - $600.

Those roughed up guns you are finding for $700 are overpriced or a higher end citori. I cant see a really roughed up US or even a Lightning going for that much at that condition (depending on what roughed up means).

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased a used citoris for $650 at a gun show. It's a field grade that I hunt with and use for skeet. The specialized skeet guns cost a lot of money and I'd hate to put a scratch on one of those. Browning makes a great O/U and it'll hold it's value unlike some of the cheap models.

Sounds about right. Do you happen to know what citori it is?

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will have to start looking elsewhere, I suppose. I am not a huge Citori fan, but for that kind of money, I could be.

The last really good deal I have run across for a double was a Franchi Veloce 20ga at 90% for 750. I should have bought it, but didnt.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will have to start looking elsewhere, I suppose. I am not a huge Citori fan, but for that kind of money, I could be.

The last really good deal I have run across for a double was a Franchi Veloce 20ga at 90% for 750. I should have bought it, but didnt.

Honestly, neither am I. I have a Citori Feather and a Upland Special... They really dont get used much. Now, my berettas on the other hand get used extensively (with the exception of the expensive one which only goes out for special reasons).

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have drank the Cynergy koolaid, personally. While I find them to be ungodly ugly, I have never picked up a shotgun that handles or points better, for me. I think what does it is how slim it is, and how shot the receiver is.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, neither am I. I have a Citori Feather and a Upland Special... They really dont get used much. Now, my berettas on the other hand get used extensively (with the exception of the expensive one which only goes out for special reasons).

I'll give you $450 for the Citori Feather, sight unseen! :D

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have drank the Cynergy koolaid, personally. While I find them to be ungodly ugly, I have never picked up a shotgun that handles or points better, for me. I think what does it is how slim it is, and how shot the receiver is.

I dont know,... the Cynergy Classic Trap looks dang sexy compared to a Beretta Gold.

I'll give you $450 for the Citori Feather, sight unseen! :D

ROFL, maybe for the Upland. Not the feather. I've been thinking about selling them both and getting a Cynergy Classic Trap combo 20/12.

Latest posts

Top Bottom