BP Buck poacher caught

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I commented on this in the general discussion thread to this topic but thought I'd say it here just in case you guys missed it.

A warrant was served on the poachers house Wednesday. The rack was located along with a ton of other mounts/antlers and other poached game.

Warden issued him about $8000.00 in citations.

You should have seen the amount of undocumented trophies in this guys house. Made me sick.

I should note: I was not there but another LEO friend of mine was. I saw the pics. Sad.

Big pat on the back to our game wardens and all the other agencies and officers that assisted in this. Good job guys!

beer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry not sure if the investigation is completely over. Didn't think my buddy would mind me giving what I gave out but don't want to get him in a bind. I'll talk to him Monday and see if it's ok. I think more info will leak out by then anyway. Sorry just one of those things.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry not sure if the investigation is completely over. Didn't think my buddy would mind me giving what I gave out but don't want to get him in a bind. I'll talk to him Monday and see if it's ok. I think more info will leak out by then anyway. Sorry just one of those things.

The news run reports with the same information you gave us all the time, including pictures of the suspects, houses, cars etc....

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The news run reports with the same information you gave us all the time, including pictures of the suspects, houses, cars etc....
Yeah, like when my cousin's husband got into some trouble (cheating on her), the TV crew interviewed my cousin and showed her car, license plate, house number, said where she lived, etc.

beer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

So wait for the news to report it then man. I was just trying to give a little good news for those that care. I'm not going to compromise my work reputation or a friendship just because you require full disclosure.

Since others were posting their hopes that the guy got caught I thought I'd let them know he had. End of story.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So wait for the news to report it then man. I was just trying to give a little good news for those that care. I'm not going to compromise my work reputation or a friendship just because you require full disclosure.

Since others were posting their hopes that the guy got caught I thought I'd let them know he had. End of story.

Yeah we cant have any FACTS to back up what you claim to have happened "leak" out to the public now can we...see my post in your other thread about this...:lmfao:

News flash, this is not watergate.....:thumbup3:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope they spend lots of time in the slammer, and lose lots of money, guns, and vehicles.:woohoo1:

Poachers have screwed our program to produce big bucks so much, its frustrating. We aren't going to quit though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom