BP Buck poacher caught

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fltmedic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of yesterday a warrant had been served on a residence in a residence in Bokoshe, OK but the home owner was not there. A ton of antlers and poaching accessories were found. So they have a suspect but no one in custody.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As of yesterday a warrant had been served on a residence in a residence in Bokoshe, OK but the home owner was not there. A ton of antlers and poaching accessories were found. So they have a suspect but no one in custody.

Are you referring to the same topic that the OP started or a different one?

The OP states this in the first post of this thread on 11/21/2009,

A warrant was served on the poachers house Wednesday. The rack was located along with a ton of other mounts/antlers and other poached game.

Warden issued him about $8000.00 in citations.

You should have seen the amount of undocumented trophies in this guys house. Made me sick.

I should note: I was not there but another LEO friend of mine was. I saw the pics. Sad.

today is 11/25/2009, so yesterday was 11/24/2009, several days difference between the OPs post and yours if you guys are referring to the same subject...

fltmedic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeds Im talking about the same subject. No fines were issued and the suspected poacher was not at home but in western oklahoma on a hunt per his relatives that live down the road, a warrant for his arrest has been issued. This is also still an active investigation. They found approx a 103-104 racks at this residence.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeds Im talking about the same subject. No fines were issued and the suspected poacher was not at home but in western oklahoma on a hunt per his relatives that live down the road, a warrant for his arrest has been issued. This is also still an active investigation. They found approx a 103-104 racks at this residence.

OK thanks.

fltmedic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole ordeal has been very quiet down here and has not been made very public except by word of mouth. The Latimer county newspapaer had a small article when it first happend but no other paper has carried any news about it or done a follow up. I will look this week and see if any of the newspapers has a story over it and if so I will post the link so everyone can view it.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last year there was a game warden watching east bound I 40 vehicles from an overpass and there 3 on I 40 just east of him stopping vehicles. I presume with deer in the backs. Post a vehicle description and tag number, he is likely out here driving around poaching deer too.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole ordeal has been very quiet down here and has not been made very public except by word of mouth. The Latimer county newspapaer had a small article when it first happend but no other paper has carried any news about it or done a follow up. I will look this week and see if any of the newspapers has a story over it and if so I will post the link so everyone can view it.

I searched all over for a news report of any kind, no luck, There was a report on KFOR news site, but it was un related to this story.

Now my question is why the descreptency vs. the OPs information and the information you gave. Mainly the time frame between events of when he says happened and when you say happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom