BP Buck poacher caught

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope they spend lots of time in the slammer, and lose lots of money, guns, and vehicles.:woohoo1:

Poachers have screwed our program to produce big bucks so much, its frustrating. We aren't going to quit though.

IF he is guilty, agreed, but lets have a trail first before we get the rope....unless he pleased guilty, then we are good to go....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know they busted some poachers about 10 years ago from PC that were up in the lake hula area. They had been poaching for years in that area and S. KS. Selling the racks. An undercover ODW started camping in the same area. befriended them, and got invited to go on a spotlight hunt. It took two years to gather enough evidence, and when they did, it was slammer time.:D:D

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know they busted some poachers about 10 years ago from PC that were up in the lake hula area. They had been poaching for years in that area and S. KS. Selling the racks. An undercover ODW started camping in the same area. befriended them, and got invited to go on a spotlight hunt. It took two years to gather enough evidence, and when they did, it was slammer time.:D:D

Sweet......

Latest posts

Top Bottom