Brigadoons Does Not Allow Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been gone sice early '09, and when I got back here in August, Brigadoons was one of the first places I hit, walking in I did see some sort of "no weapons" sign, I wasnt carrying anyway so I didn't mind it much attention, but I quickly scanned over it and remember thinking that it was worded wierd and I wasn't sure what they were implying.. But I was headed in with the intention of looking to see what gun deals they had and discovered no guns. I asked when they got rid of them and the older gentleman with the 'tee and ponytail said they hadn't had guns since mid '09, something to do with the owner had a 2nd store and didn't want to pay the gun license for brigs anymore or something like that, sorry don't quote me on it.. But I havn't been back in since then but its right up the road so maybe I can make it by there today and see what the deal is..

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Swung by there earlier runnin round.. sign on front door says "No Open Carry. Conceal carry permit holders only"... but if your lookin for milsurp he was busy marking alot of good things on sale..

Latest posts

Top Bottom