NM Gov Suspends Concealed & Open Carry in ABQ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People are rarely going to say things exactly how we want them to. And sheriffs are politicians so they have to be selective in what they say in public. It’s better than the alternative.
He took a stand without actually taking a stand, which is a pretty classic politician move. It's also pretty clever verbal judo--he has concerns, and is wary, but he never actually says what his department will do, just what they have been doing and that they'll talk/work with the state.

Maybe they will refuse to comply with this patently unconstitutional order (*cough*Bruen*cough*), but when the statement is all weasel wordy and evasive, that sounds like a politicrit, not a LEO, and politicrits are not to be trusted, IMHO.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently the Bernalillo County DA said he wasn't going to prosecute this junk . . . and the APD and BC Sheriffs won't either. She's expecting the NM State Police to deal with it.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes....true nazi's...stasi.....kgb.....

Tell on your neighbor....it's the law.....

....gosh...why...don't they get the.."kids"...to tell on their parents....

....after all...............

it's for the kids.

I'd say what I'm thinking....but then I'd catch ...another...ban.

maybe thee political hacks should give up the bodygaurds 24/7...so they could fight crime...like they were hired to do...not babysit ...some..."better"....

Latest posts

Top Bottom