NM Gov Suspends Concealed & Open Carry in ABQ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NM has gone the way of Illinois
Chicago controls the State by population. The rest of the State is fairly is conservative. NM has Sante Fe and Albuquerque.

Perfect example of US without Electoral College. The libturds would have an iron grip. Instead, they just print fake ballots and imprison their opposition.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In fact, the police chief himself should contact the FBI and start the process for an arrest warrant of the governor.

And just like that we found out the Chief was a Jan 6 co-conspirator, engaged in election fraud, had classified information in his home and colluded with the Russians. Who knew?

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NM has gone the way of Illinois
Chicago controls the State by population. The rest of the State is fairly is conservative. NM has Sante Fe and Albuquerque.

Perfect example of US without Electoral College. The libturds would have an iron grip. Instead, they just print fake ballots and imprison their opposition.

Electoral College should apply to every statewide or national election. Local elections and US Congress elections voted on by districts would obviously be excluded. I would specifically include state governor and US Senate elections.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In 2018/2019 when the wife and I decided it was time to extricate ourselves from the PNW, we looked at several SW States. After some research, we quickly realized New Mexico was not an option (because of weak leadership like this throughout the state.) Glad we found Oklahoma.
Glad you found us as well. I talk to a ton of people from all over the nation and world, and I tell people all the time there might be a better place some where but its damn sure batter than most places.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Electoral College should apply to every statewide or national election. Local elections and US Congress elections voted on by districts would obviously be excluded. I would specifically include state governor and US Senate elections.
Gerrymandering is another farce forced on the people

Latest posts

Top Bottom