Unconstitutional but for the better good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OHP regularly sets up checkpoints at locations where you have no option but to go through them. If you turn around to avoid the wait in line, they come after you and assert "reasonable suspicion" for a search.
Norman does it on Alameda, one of the main roads leading from town to Thunderbird. Those are all section roads out there, and if you try to take one to avoid the trap, they will follow you and make up some bullsh*t story to pull you over.

"Crossed the double yellow" my dyin' arse. At least he didn't try to act like he was doing the whole world a favor by pulling over someone who just needed to pee like a race horse...

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes...the old, if you have nothing to hide don't fear the government overreaching their legal authority bit. we should also let swat randomly kick doors in, I mean they are sure to find a drug dealer or two and possibly even felons with guns. whatever makes us safer, right?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Problem solved

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
How does that solve the problem of Gov. overreach? the DUIs aren't the topic focus, its the method in which the state is "acting like" its addressing a problem, and in doing so, stripping your liberties and all in the name of big bucks. Consider it a tax if you will, a very unconstitutional tax.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And to add, I think texting and driving has become a much bigger problem but they wont address that until they figure out a way to make big bucks on it too.
Mark my words.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
dont drive fcked up...

Agreed 100%

yes...the old, if you have nothing to hide don't fear the government overreaching their legal authority bit. we should also let swat randomly kick doors in, I mean they are sure to find a drug dealer or two and possibly even felons with guns. whatever makes us safer, right?

Check this out, a little off topic, but if you have nothing to hide....http://www.fbi.gov/oklahomacity/press-releases/2014/owner-of-polygraph.com-indicted-for-allegedly-training-customers-to-lie-during-federally-administered-polygraph-examinations?utm_campaign=email-Immediate&utm_medium=email&utm_source=oklahoma-city-press-releases&utm_content=376020 Owner of Polygraph.com Indicted for Allegedly Training Customers to Lie During Federally Administered Polygraph Examinations

How dare the common surf attempt to lie to the same gov that lies to the surf.:rtfm:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does that solve the problem of Gov. overreach? the DUIs aren't the topic focus, its the method in which the state is "acting like" its addressing a problem, and in doing so, stripping your liberties and all in the name of big bucks. Consider it a tax if you will, a very unconstitutional tax.

The tired old gambit of “If you have nothing to hide…”, ranks right up there with the Nuremberg Defense (“I was just doing my job…”). :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom