NM Gov Suspends Concealed & Open Carry in ABQ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About freaking time.
Lawsuit filed AFTER the order to temporarily ban conceal and open-carry in NM was already struck down by a Federal judge. The NRA - a dollar short and a day late . . . as usual!

I'm a Life Member of the NRA, and have been for over 50-years, but they have turned into one of the most worthless (when it comes to gun owner rights), money-grabbing, and ineffective butt-kissing lobbyist groups that has ever existed - rant over 🤐

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawsuit filed AFTER the order to temporarily ban conceal and open-carry in NM was already struck down by a Federal judge. The NRA - a dollar short and a day late . . . as usual!

I'm a Life Member of the NRA, and have been for over 50-years, but they have turned into one of the most worthless (when it comes to gun owner rights), money-grabbing, and ineffective butt-kissing lobbyist groups that has ever existed - rant over 🤐
I'm not currently a member, since I've felt that way about them since 1971. I had rejoined a short while ago, just to be smacked upside the head by their latest financial kerfuffle with Wayne La Pierre. Let that membership lapse, and am now throwing what money I can to the groups who are doing the job they've been supposed to do.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It wasn’t struck down by a Judge. The Judge only put a temporary restraining order on the ban until October hearing in court. So the lawsuits still have to play out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom