Broke my left hand last night and other embarrassing things

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a boot you can borrow for that ankle. Just as soon as I'm done with it. :blush:

Dang, man! Between the 2 of us the insurance company's gonna go broke! :sunbath: Never mind the phone. Those things are replaceable all day long. I'm just glad you aren't any more banged up than ya are. HEY! Look at the bright side. No lawn work for a while! :thumbup3:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, old buddy, do you need adult supervision 24/7? Seriously, I hope you get better soon. Stay in bed, stay away from the booze, and try to get healthy, ASAP. We'll get together one of these days and shoot us some rimfires!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all keep me out of that "down for the count" group. The wife and I went out hiking today to the Willis Creek Slot Canyons. While we didn't have to do any "scrambling" over rocks or anything, there were places where the ground was definitely NOT maintained trail type of walking.

We'd also like to keep doing this stuff, even if we are "Seniors."

Prayers for you SF.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck & quick healing. & take care of your self.
Indeed!! Once when it was real icy outside, I slipped and fell. My knee hurt like a sonuvabitch for a couple of weeks after. I might have cracked something, but I never went to a doctor for it. Just took tylenol # 3, stayed off it and it got better all by itself.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well my friend, as much as we all hate to admit it, there comes a time in the life of every hard working man (or Woman) to simply realize the inevitable has come..... Let the young pups do it and start the retirement process.

Just what the hell is your definition of young pup.......young pup:boxing3::fullauto::mosh::sunbath::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom