Buck 110

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CHAOS is the Libturd objective. Enough chaos, and the dumbshits plead to be saved, turn over all their freedoms.
Defend police ✔️
Crime skyrockets ✔️
Call in National Guard ✔️
Declare emergency ✔️
Cancel CC permits ✔️
Curfews
Declare martial law
Total control

Just another DEMpanic plan

Better to wear a tin foil hat than a blindfold.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a 110 my wife gave me for Christmas a few years ago. And I’ll see the 110 and raise ya a vintage Remington umc 3 blade knife my uncle gave me 30+ years ago.

IMG_1904.jpeg
IMG_1905.jpeg

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 415622Here’s my “110”. bought it 1990. It’s been with me every deer season since. it’s seen a lot of use over the years and hasn’t failed me yet.
LOL u worse off than me....I over sharpened my 110 as a kid and the blade is a little thinner than OEM. However, I never imagined you could sharpen one as much as you must have done over the years LOL

I bet it has skinned many a deer.

lilcountry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's sad brother. I too carried such a knife. Mine was an American made Old Timer that my dad gave me when I was about 12. I still have it, along with an Old Timer Stockman and fixed blade (Deerslayer) but they all three look like hell.

We also used to have a shotgun or .22 rifle in our vehicles. A lot of times after school, we would go squirrel or quail hunting, and just head to the woods as soon as school let out.

Many, many times the principal or superintendent would also have a .22 or shotgun in their cars as well. Hell, I've hunted and fished with my high school principal on a number of occasions.

Yes, it's sad that these boys and young men have to grow up in such a sissified country as the good ol' U, S of A is swiftly becoming. :grumble:

View attachment 409043
View attachment 409044
View attachment 409045
View attachment 409047
I'm a Schrade guy too. My first was a yellow handled three blade knife. We played Chicken and Stretch at recess. Carrying an Old Timer now, and I still have a Sharp Finger in my hunting bag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom