Bullet puller suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never make mistakes that I have to break down, but when I have to follow up behind someone else; [emoji1787][emoji23]

I’m using this one. Works great if there is enough bullet to get a grip on it. Most work.

Once you get it set just right, it goes pretty quick.

IMG_4976.jpg

Jcelt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need something to pull cast bullets. The Hornady and RCBS pullers say they are not for cast bullets? I have a hammer but looking for something to pull quite a few bullets. Any one have experience with these with cast bullets? Thanks.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Jcelt I have the Hornady and it does great on fmj bullets rifle or pistol. It is not that great on lead coated bullets. I normally just hand lead coated to my kid who is like a d@mn Jedi with that hammer. One hit and its done.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up the RCBS puller and it seems to work great. When I got it there was a $50 mail in rebate, so between the purchase of that and all the collets I needed I got it about half price. Seems to work fairly well --- much quieter and wife pleasing than the kinetic route. When used in my Lee presses where it's got the quick change bushings, then it's not quite as solid as if I schlep it into a dedicated press without the quick change though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom