Buying a firearm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the guy has tats running up his neck, I'll probably walk away. Though I might run away from those two.

I tried to not respond to this but I cant help it. 98% of the tatted up people I know "myself included" are really great down to earth people. I would rather those people have my back that most of the sheeple out there today. Those who choose to live outside the social norm in a legal way such as tattoos and peircings tend to have a much better understanding of whats actually wrong with the world we live in and misguided ideas of what a "polite society" should be and choose not to conform exacly like everyone else would prefer to do.

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to not respond to this but I cant help it. 98% of the tatted up people I know "myself included" are really great down to earth people. I would rather those people have my back that most of the sheeple out there today. Those who choose to live outside the social norm in a legal way such as tattoos and peircings tend to have a much better understanding of whats actually wrong with the world we live in and misguided ideas of what a "polite society" should be and choose not to conform exacly like everyone else would prefer to do.

Guys, don't take it personal. I have tats too. But if you want to be taken "seriously" by most of society, then don't have tats up your neck or on your head, and don't have crazy peircings. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. Let's not hijack though, I'm sure this could be debated in length also.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a few regular customers with tatooes on their neck. I learned real quick you cant judge a book by its cover.

And I'm one of them!!!
Although mine is just trible on both shoulders and spin that runs up the base if my neck. You can see about an inch of the tips if I wear a t-shirt but can easily be covered with a collard shirt (I planned it that way). I'm a decent guy who works his arse off, who takes care of his wife and 4 year old son. I wouldnt take anyone serious who wouldn't take me serious!

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you ever buy a weapon without a good billl of sale and end-up using that weapon for self defense.. then a police ballistics test shows that gun had previously been used in a shooting or homicide, .... you will be darn sure wishing you had a good signed & dated bill of sale. If you can't prove where, when & from whom you bought it... your world could get really wacked for a long time.

Plus if you buy a gun for several hundred $'s, then the guy who sold it to you turns around and reports it as stolen to the police and tells them that he knows who has it.... what are you gonna do without a good bill of sale? He might just end-up getting your money, his gun back... and you go to jail. I get a dated bill of sale for anything I buy of value that has a serial #.

Pawn shops get burned the most by stolen property being sold to them. Over the years, due to legal demands.. they have determined the minimum amount of info required for each purchase in order to protect themselves. It would be wise to benefit from the Pawnshop industry's dealings concerning private purchases of valuable items.

I can make up a bill of sale with your name and info on it and have my buddy sign your name. Do I now have "proof" that you had this transaction with me? If your bill of sale is not notarized, you cannot "prove" anything. All I would have to say is "that is not my signature". How are you going to prove it is?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You people that want a urine sample before a FTF transaction better be upfront about it. If I get to the meeting spot and you pull that crap out for me to sign and ask me for a picture of my DL, you've wasted both of our time and you're getting negative feedback on here.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I'm one of them!!!
Although mine is just trible on both shoulders and spin that runs up the base if my neck. You can see about an inch of the tips if I wear a t-shirt but can easily be covered with a collard shirt (I planned it that way). I'm a decent guy who works his arse off, who takes care of his wife and 4 year old son. I wouldnt take anyone serious who wouldn't take me serious!

You have TRIBBLES on your shoulders!!!! Too much Star Trek as a kid?

Sorry, I couldn't resist........:Heya::laugh6::pms2:

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, don't take it personal. I have tats too. But if you want to be taken "seriously" by most of society, then don't have tats up your neck or on your head, and don't have crazy peircings. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. Let's not hijack though, I'm sure this could be debated in length also.

Its a good thing I and most of us on here could care less about what anyone thinks about us. Everyone who has had dealings with me.... Thank you for not being a single minded dumb ass. you gotta remember were not talking about being taken seriously by anyone. We are talking about firearm purchases from one citizen to another on an open internet forum. Most of society can kiss my ass, and those same people can thank me when were in the same Cstore while it gets robbed and some tattooed person they were avoiding saved there life.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can make up a bill of sale with your name and info on it and have my buddy sign your name. Do I now have "proof" that you had this transaction with me? If your bill of sale is not notarized, you cannot "prove" anything. All I would have to say is "that is not my signature". How are you going to prove it is?

This! only thing that piece of paper will good for is to wipe your azz with unless it is notarized.

You people that want a urine sample before a FTF transaction better be upfront about it. If I get to the meeting spot and you pull that crap out for me to sign and ask me for a picture of my DL, you've wasted both of our time and you're getting negative feedback on here.

Also this! I guess if you let me take a picture of yours I'll show you mine.:D Unless your a FFL your not finding out where I live whether I am buying or selling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom