C&J Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay everyone I hope you guys followed us over from the last thread.

We are currently scheduled to be open June 21st and are currently accepting applications for membership. Email us for an application or membership information. The outdoor facility is currently being built and will have a 150 yard rifle range and a 25 yard pistol range. We will have steel targets for members only. Members will also be allow to attend special events such as Halloween zombie shoot. If you like brass C&J members can pick up brass left on the ground at the start and end of each day

The address is 23290 Stevens Road, Pink, Oklahoma 74873.

Directions are: South of Highway 9 on Stevens Rd, we will be the 3rd entrance past willow view rd on the west side of the rd. There will be a sign when we open.

Memberships are $120 a year with additional add on of spouse or children under 18 years or younger at $25.00 a piece.

Daily fees of $10 for non members.

Times open are sun up to sun down for members and 10am-6pm for day users,

Our website is not currently up yet but our facebook account is now public. Check it out for pictures and updates that you may not see here.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cj.gunrange

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Upedate: Tomorrow is the last day we have the dirt crew with us. We have hit our 100 yard mark. We have ran into a rock and a hard place litterally with the vehicle size bolders we are now pulling out. If we have to open with only 100 yards we will but we are still plugging away at this thing for another day. I will update on this tomorrow keep your fingers crossed folks.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Just curious, was leasing Thunderbird Range an option.

It goes out to 400 yards.

I know Ken lives right there, but they were talking about moving to town after he retires.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terrain is becoming an issue at the momment. Everyone knows the longer the better. The short answer is 200 yards will probably be the max if we can reach it.

I'm not going to lie, that is quite disappointing. I loved shooting steel at 400 at the old Thunderbird Range.

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am very interested in getting a membership. So my wife and I could get a yearly membership for a total of $145 correct?

If you are a non-member and just pay the $10 daily fee, will I be able to pick up the brass I shoot or not? I'm a reloader and
I have to pick up my brass. I don't care about anyone else's but definitely want to pick up my own.

I'm certain that we would be all in for a yearly membership but would definitely like to try it out first also.

I am also grateful that someone is opening up an outdoor range out east. Thank you.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've talked with Ken on and off and I will not act like I know if he would lease or not. We bought this property with Kens blessing and advice. I'm sure we would have mentioned it to me if it was.

Just curious, was leasing Thunderbird Range an option.

It goes out to 400 yards.

I know Ken lives right there, but they were talking about moving to town after he retires.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly have a 1/4 mile past the range I could use. Its money,terrtain, and time that we dont have at the mommnet. If someone wants to fork over the cash I have a crew who will take it and make the range. Everything will depend on the income the range will generate in the next year or so.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad you are interested we have a few people signed up and one already with spouse. If we get enough we might put on some kind of husband and wife match and you are correct $145.00.

Your brass is yours unless you leave it and then its fair game.

Most I imagine will want to try out the range see how they like it and a few would want to see over time before investing into it.

I am very interested in getting a membership. So my wife and I could get a yearly membership for a total of $145 correct?

If you are a non-member and just pay the $10 daily fee, will I be able to pick up the brass I shoot or not? I'm a reloader and
I have to pick up my brass. I don't care about anyone else's but definitely want to pick up my own.

I'm certain that we would be all in for a yearly membership but would definitely like to try it out first also.

I am also grateful that someone is opening up an outdoor range out east. Thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom