C&J Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMPORTANT UPDATE: POSTPONED GRAND OPENING.

Okay Guys, This is big momma C putting her foot down. I do apologize for it being last minute, but I was holding out hope that we would get everything wrapped up in time. Due to all of the setbacks we will not be ready to open tomorrow morning.

The extensive Dirtwork taking two weeks longer and the range cover having to be built on site instead of installed by a company ultimately set us back too far. We worked like dogs once the pa...ds were set for the two ranges but it still wasn't enough to get everything done in a week.

I do not want you guys coming out and feeling like you're getting short changed, the range is not up to the standards that I expect when we open just yet and I do not want anyone dissapointed when I know this place will be awesome once everything is the way it needs to be.

For those of you that have already sent in your membership application, an additional week will be added to the year membership. So it will be good thru July 7th, 2015.

We will open next Saturday the 7th of June.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like your doing a heck of a job getting things ready. Won't be long, and you'll be kicking back in the lawn chair watching everybody enjoy the range you built.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone has some ideas of gun games to play I would like to hear about them. I just might have a new in box pa-15 lower sitting around for member to take home after the game of course.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: Rifle range will be open on Saturday June the 7th. We will also have the pistol range available to use. Please however be aware no cover will be up. Pistol range will be down all next week to allow us to finish constructing the cover for you. Bring targets, ear, and, eye protection.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: Okay so I admit that this is going to be a HORRIBLE weekend to shoot. We are going to remain closed this coming weekend and through next week. Trying to turn this into a positive by expanding the range and getting the gravel installed on the driveway/parking areas. Ill post a picture of the finished shooting positions on facebook. Let me know what you guys think? We may also just take Saturday for ourselfs. Say happy 6th anniversary to my wife and I.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happy anniversary!
I thought all this rain we've been getting out this way might slow things down some, glad you're trying to get it right.
I'm just happy to have some place close to shoot rifles again, going out back to shoot pistols just barely gets me through with enough trigger time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom