Calling Coyotes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of my predator hunting is done with a Fox Pro Hammer Jack or if out deer hunting, a simple mouth call that imitates a hurt rabbit. I'd rather take a coyote over a trophy buck if the opportunity presents itself.
All predator hunting and most deer hunting these days are with the AR platform in .243 WSSM or the standard 5.56.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a Forxpro XWave. Was using a 24” Howa 1500 in 223, great rifle, crazy accurate, but it was just too heavy to drag long distances. Got a Ruger American ranch in 223 topped with a vortex diamondback 4-12 to replace it. Backup is a PSA AR with a 3-9 vortex crossfire.

HoJoe1977

Marksman
Reaction score
All of my predator hunting is done with a Fox Pro Hammer Jack or if out deer hunting, a simple mouth call that imitates a hurt rabbit. I'd rather take a coyote over a trophy buck if the opportunity presents itself.
All predator hunting and most deer hunting these days are with the AR platform in .243 WSSM or the standard 5.56.
I’ve wanted a .243 AR for awhile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom