Camo your car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am trying to keep the garage clean I have a few V8 engines I need to build No slow poke stuff.
Well to some they may be slow poke just 430+ HP small blocks and I really need to build my 434 BBC.
The cars today from factory are getting quicker I need to step up my game.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You live in a subdivision neighborhood?
I pictured a thatched hut down on the N Canadian river with empty cans of motor oil strewn about and carp being smoked over a fire made from old magazines and a rockchucker bolted to an old cinderblock on the porch

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea that sounds like my backyard I kid you not.

I suppose I need to move again as you are not the only one that mentions that I do not live in a shack by the river.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok and right now I have the hood popped open as I pulled the battery because it would only go click. The battery is 9 years old.
12/ 2010 I flushed it a dozen times this morning with water and added new acid and stuck it on a charger.. see if I can revive it.

1995 corolla with 322,000 miles.
View attachment 133718 View attachment 133719 View attachment 133720

The rear quarter where the Semi got into it and pushed her sideways down the highway.
Those front spike lugnuts cut well.

Here is her Vibe it is a bit taller.
View attachment 133721

The camo geo can be seen here

imageproxy.php

imageproxy.php

imageproxy.php

imageproxy.php

It is sitting low because I just got back from a buddies place at Eufaula and had some rock in it.
1600 lbs of rock.
imageproxy.php

imageproxy.php

Yes I use my vehicles.

DAMN, Were you able to get it above 40mph ? Nice job on the camo !! Haven't seen it lately but there was a small chevy running around Shawnee that was decked out in every type of duct tape made, may have had some bumper stickers in there too.. Wish I had a picture of it.. It screamed LOOK at me..

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Were you able to get it above 40mph

Actually drove it 55 mph all the way back from Eufaula but not in 5th gear as that was overdrive.
Topped the tiger mountain hill area on I40 at 55 MPH also with no issues.
MPG was normally 38 highway and 36 in town and it got 35 on that trip back loaded with rock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom