Can we PLEASE go back to a minimum post count before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapnD

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've considered supporting the board, but I will not do so as long as the current classified policy is in place.

One of the big advantages of a board like this is diverse opinion, it makes everyone stop and think a bit. We should alway keeps it civil and respectful. I may not agree with you, but your opinion counts as much as my opinion.

So, here is my thought when I see non supporters post "I will not support the site until you change the classified policy"

"Nobody can do business in the classifieds if they are not a supporter" .... See, after I write that it sounds unreasonable, doesn't it?

I am a noob - I am a site supporter - And, for whatever reason I like this group!

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you want to offer an alternative but no one else has that option. Ok.

Cash is an alternative I suppose, but hardly some low cost piece of **** in place of a quality firearm. The man was looking for a specific Smith. Chiefs Special to be exact. This dude is thinking that Gen 3 will get him an HK. I’m not seeing how a cash offer is all that offensive.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cash is an alternative I suppose, but hardly some low cost piece of **** in place of a quality firearm. The man was looking for a specific Smith. Chiefs Special to be exact. This dude is thinking that Gen 3 will get him an HK. I’m not seeing how a cash offer is all that offensive.

The guy was offered a lower cost alternative,doesn't matter what you think is a legitimate alternative is what I was saying. If it isn't exactly what he was wanting he has the option to ignore, decline same as your cash offer. It isn't what was specified in the ad. your cash offer is still not what the ad was wanting.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a great song from the movie, "Frozen", that really applies to this thread; Let It Go...Let It Go...

16 pages of posts much like the tirades from our favorite snowflakes. But I guess it is appropriate to be "triggered" on a firearm forum.

I believe you have a good point sir. I will say no more. Too many liberal trolls occupying this space.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9FF3686E-BCAB-4FE1-B806-BBE845754160.jpeg

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy was offered a lower cost alternative,doesn't matter what you think is a legitimate alternative is what I was saying. If it isn't exactly what he was wanting he has the option to ignore, decline same as your cash offer. It isn't what was specified in the ad. your cash offer is still not what the ad was wanting.
100 percent this. Heck, I'd be willing to bet that 90 percent of us are going to offer the lowest possible trade we can get away with. That's why you can decline or negotiate. I want as much value for my thing as I can get. Let's say someone has a 700 item for trade and wants something I have. Maybe I only value mine at 600. You bet I'll still try to make that deal. If that person declines or says "your item plus 100 to even it out" then I guess that's a choice to make huh?

Latest posts

Top Bottom