Can we PLEASE go back to a minimum post count before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't stop now.... Popcorn just wasn't enough for this thread so I ordered a pizza.

I know you must be a long-time customer of the place you ordered the pizza. Otherwise, you would have been required to provide 50-200 comments on their website before they would have sold to you. No company in the world allows a newbie to do business on their website! :coffee2:

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know you must be a long-time customer of the place you ordered the pizza. Otherwise, you would have been required to provide 50-200 comments on their website before they would have sold to you. No company in the world allows a newbie to do business on their website! :coffee2:
Yes, I'm well known there.They like to refer to me as an "established patron"

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please don’t do post count, besides being ludricus, thought it was dumb way back in the day and still do, but the new folks starting in say last 30days to 6 months are just too funny. The new gun and ammo owners buying high and hoping to sell higher, there will be a steep Learning curve soon, but that’s how we all learn so let’s keep on keeping on. What we don’t need to become is an exclusive club and snobs, this is the net, the site is free so let’s let folks be, they assimilate or don’t, we can buy or don’t based on our needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. If the place is to survive you have to have support. Running a website is not free. It asked me for support for needed funds that should tell you something. I know its nice to have an old cronies club where you smoke cigars, tell old whoppers and feel some sort of seniority privelege for having made 10k mindless posts, That really tells me nothing other than some of us have more time on our hands than some of these working guys. But its got to open up for more business to keep it a going concern
The way or the manner in which any other two people are conducting their business falls under the heading of "Not any of my business or concern"

For me personally I could care less if a guy has one or a thousand posts with meetings with guns and cash in some parking lot in a city. I go about things a little different than most. If that can't be agreed upon or done, I am good with that too. I have had a ring on my lips from the end of a .45 before selling gold in person. Carelessness can be a cruel mistress if you let it.
AND. like others have stated, we have about beaten this horse to death.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes, if a spouse is involved, cash is not an option --- cash gets sucked away. A trade is a way to keep the spouse from diverting the cash. Not saying this is always the case, but many times it is.

Exactly! I have done trades for this reason more than once.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, since the site owner doesn't want a minimum post requirement for listings, maybe he exempted sellers from being ignored too. :anyone:

No clue. :drunk2:
Nah, I have dozens on ignore that never contribute to the forum discussions. They don't show up on my laptop, but they do show up when I'm using tapatalk with a notice under their user name that they are ignored.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My point is the ignore function doesn’t work on the classifieds.
You might try unignoring and reignoring the ones you're still seeing in the classifieds. Almost everyone I have on my ignore list is because of the classifieds, and I don't see any posts anywhere from the users on my ignore list.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I'm well known there.They like to refer to me as an "established patron"
That's like one Chinese place I used to order from when my wife was alive. I called in one day and gave my order but the lady on the other end never asked for my name. I asked her why and she said, "Oh, I know who you are. You always order the same thing."

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's like one Chinese place I used to order from when my wife was alive. I called in one day and gave my order but the lady on the other end never asked for my name. I asked her why and she said, "Oh, I know who you are. You always order the same thing."
One of my co-workers and I used to eat at Logan's in Tulsa Hills once a week or so, he always ordered the same thing. Word for word, would even request it the very same way. We'd had the same waitress several times, but she didn't take our orders this one day. She came to our table a little while after we got our food and said she had been working in the kitchen, but she thought it was him because she recognized his order and knew he'd been in quite a bit. Then she looks at me and says, "Mmmm.... but I don't think you've been in before, have you?" I was like EVERY TIME HE'S BEEN HERE!!!! :rollingla He's a younger guy than me, single, I'm thinking she might have had a crush on him... he could do worse, she was cute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom