Charges Filed Against Police Officer in Tulsa Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not on anyone's chain pal. You're the one pushing an agenda with nothing to support it, and you're being called out on it. Don't like it? Why don't you go cry to someone who cares! Lol
You are on a chain, you just fail to realize it. Go check your tampon.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Keep it civil.
Anyone that holds a kitten at gunpoint is undeserving of civil discourse. Notice how everyone is just itching to engage with your legal analysis?
When you walk down the street and see a turd in the sidewalk, you don't talk to it, even if you are lonely and need the company.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, you are an awful touchy dude today aren't you? Why the snide remarks? C'mon man, chill out, you're gonna hurt somebody's feelers.
it was an argument going on in two separate threads, where he was tossing insults because he could not make me agree with him. It is his normal MO when people disagree with him. Other than that, I thought it was funny to jerk his chain, after he said he was not on a chain.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only possible thing I can think of about this situation is from the photo of the helicopter circling overhead. The drivers window looked like it was dark tinted. From the angle she was approaching, could it have been mistaken for being rolled down?

Obviously I wasn't there, but from what the news showed of the police cars dash cam facing the rear of the vehicle and slightly off to the right I couldn't see the drivers window at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom