Charges Filed Against Police Officer in Tulsa Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You realize that statement is just as ignorant as the other side saying bad things should happen to her. Do you part to stop stupidity and these types of comments.

Dopers are some of societies most worthless people. They rob and steal to get their drugs. They are miserable people and killing them is doing them a favor by putting them out of their misery.
It's too bad, but that's life. The officer was apparently in fear because she didn't know what the perp would do. So she shot him. Shoot first, ask questions later. She shouldn't be held accountable
for anything. Just my opinion on all this.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dopers are some of societies most worthless people. They rob and steal to get their drugs. They are miserable people and killing them is doing them a favor by putting them out of their misery.
It's too bad, but that's life. The officer was apparently in fear because she didn't know what the perp would do. So she shot him. Shoot first, ask questions later. She shouldn't be held accountable
for anything. Just my opinion on all this.
Police officers are not in the business of putting people out of their misery.
I'd advise you strongly to stay away from making statements like this in the future.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it's the public's fault for removing the cop's option for using the long baton. If he disobeys and order and runs/walks off, you hit him in the back of the knee with the stick, while keeping your gun ready in the other hand.
That comment is also not acceptable.
I would strongly suggest you stay within the limits of the conversations going on about the actual facts in the case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom