Classifieds are slow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those glock keep shooting left...

It MUST be problem with your Glock then. There's just no other explanation. Drop 'em off at my house with your ammo and I'll check 'em out for you. There. Now how's that for "community?" Gotta help a brother out ya know.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It MUST be problem with your Glock then. There's just no other explanation. Drop 'em off at my house with your ammo and I'll check 'em out for you. There. Now how's that for "community?" Gotta help a brother out ya know.

Not mine, its all Piston10's Glocks that have that prob...

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn, and getting solicitation IMs to move to the "other" site. What a cluster

Last time I went over there, it was just bitching about OSA and 4-5 of the same people posting. More power to them, OSA started back in the day because the Glocktalk mods took themselves WAY too seriously.

I'm like Drury, I'm spending most of my time on sites that actually relay good shooting info. Most of those that had or could relay good info have gone because of mods over the years. Not the current mods, but heavy handed mods. We went through a particularly bad spell where a few really pissed off a ton of good people ( before the lurker drama) and honestly, it's never been the same since. Funny how that works.

Before becoming a member here, I owned a car forum, it like others you could pretty much post what you wanted unless it was illegal. People loved the freedom and would hash it out and move on. You never got the drama you get like on here with grown men whining and crying and mods deleting things, chasing people off. Again, funny how that works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom