Classifieds are slow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been saying since day 1 the new layout would deter a lot of regulars.
I've posted a few things here and there but it's a PITA compared to before, especially if it's something for just a few bucks, it's not worth the effort. I like simple, nothing wrong with how it was before in MY opinion.
I agree with what's been said on the previous pages. Too many categories to choose from when browsing and too many lines to fill in when selling.

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been saying since day 1 the new layout would deter a lot of regulars.
I've posted a few things here and there but it's a PITA compared to before, especially if it's something for just a few bucks, it's not worth the effort. I like simple, nothing wrong with how it was before in MY opinion.
I agree with what's been said on the previous pages. Too many categories to choose from when browsing and too many lines to fill in when selling.

I kind of like the standardized post layout. Makes it easier to skim posts. I do however agree that the categories need work. There just isn't enough activity IMHO to justify so many subcategories. It does make skimming the ads a lot more work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom