Classifieds are slow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there are so many subforums etc (at least 45). that one has to wade through I usually just give up.
I can't believe that the site owners really believe this has bettered the forum experience in any way. It makes navigating the forums tedious and boring not to mention there are sometimes only 4-7 topics active.

I have to agree with this. On the old forum, I'd visit perhaps half the sub-forums and find something interesting to read, and the classifieds were a snap to scan. Now, I only visit two or three sub-forums and often leave without reading anything since the posts are spread out so widely, and having to drill down through the classifieds makes me less likely to do so.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not necessarily. It could be an item for which there's a small market. I have a nearly correct International Harvester M1 Garand for sale in the classifieds at a very good price, with no interest expressed thus far. If I took that rifle to Wanenmacher, I don't think I'd make it inside before it was sold.

To further my point, I had for sale a M1A at the same (and good) price; there's a bigger market for those rifles, so it sold fairly quickly even though the Garand is a better deal.

Yours is the exception, not the rule. Most items listed are common guns and ammo...just overpriced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom