College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A little off topic, but I’ve been looking at all the conference realignments for next year. I don’t typically like change, and it’s going to be strange getting used to the new conference looks. I hate to see OU and Texas go to the SEC, and I don’t see myself getting excited about the new Big 12 rivalry games (Arizona - Arizona State and BYU - Utah). I also don’t like the wide geographic region that the Big 12 will cover. The conferences as a whole are changing drastically, and I hate to see it happen. What do you guys think about it all?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A little off topic, but I’ve been looking at all the conference realignments for next year. I don’t typically like change, and it’s going to be strange getting used to the new conference looks. I hate to see OU and Texas go to the SEC, and I don’t see myself getting excited about the new Big 12 rivalry games (Arizona - Arizona State and BYU - Utah). I also don’t like the wide geographic region that the Big 12 will cover. The conferences as a whole are changing drastically, and I hate to see it happen. What do you guys think about it all?
I hate all the realignments...money talks.
By the way, OU 42 osu 17 :ou

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2938.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom