College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep, and OU is still ranked higher in the CFP polls. I wonder who it going to get the better bowl game???
Well I know this isn't a betting forum but I've got $50 that says OU loses whatever bowl game they play. Step on up one confident Sooner fan.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He won't answer a question. Just more deflections and excuses. They lost to Kansas because they sucked that day. Just like OSU sucked today. They barely beat Texas and OSU barely beat OU. The score is what matters and excuses are just that. Even though OU has left the Big 12 he will still be posting crap about OSU.

Nobody is relaying any excuses, you've just soiled your diapers after losing the Little 12 Championship game and are just casting the typical rerun dispersions. I am glad that you still read my posts after declaring I'm on your ignore list nearly a dozen times.

But since scores and facts matter to the Boones farm boys.....

Ok so OU sucked vs KU and OSU, combined point loss.......... 8pts.

OSU sucked vs Southern Alabama, ISU, UCF and UT ........ wait for it...... 103pts.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I know this isn't a betting forum but I've got $50 that says OU loses whatever bowl game they play. Step on up one confident Sooner fan.
LMAO!!!!! You just jump right to OU losing. I bet enough last year and won every time except one. So I did my part. No more betting for me. I’m not saying OU is going to win their bowl, we don’t even know who they are playing. But it will be a lot better bowl matchup that the cowgirls get. And yes, because of that, OSU will have a better chance of winning whatever bowl they get into.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
LMAO!!!!! You just jump right to OU losing. I bet enough last year and won every time except one. So I did my part. No more betting for me. I’m not saying OU is going to win their bowl, we don’t even know who they are playing. But it will be a lot better bowl matchup that the cowgirls get. And yes, because of that, OSU will have a better chance of winning whatever bowl they get into.
Yes you did. No takers yet. I thought some Sooner fan might be confident enough in their team.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Maybe OU can lobby the SEC to use a new woke scoring method. If you only lose by 3 it shouldn't count as a full loss like it would if you lose by 28. And it that works maybe go for everyone gets a conference trophy regardless of record. After all, the number of points a team wins or loses by is what matters, not whether they win or lose.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, and OU is still ranked higher in the CFP polls. I wonder who it going to get the better bowl game???
And I don’t care. Ou is better than osu this year. They deserve to be in a better bowl game. Maybe ou will win a bowl game this year ;)

Osu did far better than expected this year. Ou, worse than expected. It happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom