College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have never guessed that OSU would end up winning 10 games after they got beat by Southern Alabama, but they found a way to get it done. It was another up and down season, but overall it turned out pretty good.

As far as OU, it should be a fun game to watch tonight. Is the game considered a matchup between Big 12 vs PAC 12 or Big 12 vs SEC? I’m ready for the good bowl games to get underway.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
8:20 start time :faint:
giphy.gif

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't stay awake during the OSU game last night, slept off and during the entire second half.
I've got to go back to work tomorrow so it's not going to be fun waking up to that 6am alarm . . . . but it's not like I'm not getting up shortly after regardless anyway. If I don't get up by 630 I feel like I've wasted the day.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have never guessed that OSU would end up winning 10 games after they got beat by Southern Alabama, but they found a way to get it done. It was another up and down season, but overall it turned out pretty good.

As far as OU, it should be a fun game to watch tonight. Is the game considered a matchup between Big 12 vs PAC 12 or Big 12 vs SEC? I’m ready for the good bowl games to get underway.
I’d have never guessed a 10 win season at any time this season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom