College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys have said the same thing and I believe everything you say. Let’s see……location, winning history, and of course all that car dealer money for easy part time almost employment. You don’t think they have a better chance for recruitment than OSU?
We never had a Boone Pickins pumping money into our University.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don’t think any team in the Big 12 has that great a chance for recruiting. That’s one reason for OU going to the SEC.
Dang, you boys like to wiggle out of a question. Do you think OU has a better chance to recruit players than OSU? Seemed to be the popular opinion a short while back here.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well we were not talking about recruiting earlier. We were talking about the fact that most of the fans that OSU has are directly tied to the school where as OU has many many fas other that the ones that are directly ties to the school.

I think OSU has just as much chance as OU for getting recruits. It’s up to the recruiting staff to go get them. OU has proven to be better at it.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well we were not talking about recruiting earlier. We were talking about the fact that most of the fans that OSU has are directly tied to the school where as OU has many many fas other that the ones that are directly ties to the school.

I think OSU has just as much chance as OU for getting recruits. It’s up to the recruiting staff to go get them. OU has proven to be better at it.
Sure they do and I’m sure you honestly believe that. 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom