College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_9858.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man that was one UGLY game. The Sooners have got to get better on that OL. Horrible third down conversions. Even worse second down calls. We really didn’t deserve to win that game but we did. And a win is a win.
I am really scared of our chances once we start conference play. They need to make some major adjustments before then.
Boomer Sooner!

IMG_9586.jpeg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that was one UGLY game. The Sooners have got to get better on that OL. Horrible third down conversions. Even worse second down calls. We really didn’t deserve to win that game but we did. And a win is a win.
Yeah, all that and the stupid undisciplined player penalties. “Oh, we just made a great play. Let me do something mindlessly stupid to undo that.”

I think Brent covered it in the postgame interview when he said even though they won, they deserved to lose. That was one ugly damn game, although the tribute to Toby Keith was pretty good.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot closer than I thought it would be.

View attachment 509174

I have DirecTV and they’re fussing with espn so I can’t watch it.
You missed a horribly called offensive game where Jackson Arnold proved he's not quite ready for primetime. And the offensive line needs a LOT of work.

Oklahoma finally gets a defense once again the offense tanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom