Commiefornia may get a new Governor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Conservatives, what exactly are you even conserving?

upload_2021-4-23_18-8-23.jpeg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We’ve already been infiltrated. Back in the days I was assigned to NW Okc, there were several bars that catered to the communities and there were some interesting medical calls.
A friend of mine in college told me about a couple of them. He said he knew about one, but a buddy of his took him to the other one as a joke. He said it didn't look all that strange at first, but then he noticed how ugly all of the "women" were. Then one asked if he wanted to dance, and he figured out what was wrong...

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those type bars have always been around. When I was young there was one just south of Frontier City and several in NW OKC. I worked as a bouncer in the one near Frontier City and then one on south side of OKC before I started working strip clubs. (Talk about a scenery upgrade!)
He apparently saved pictures from his days working at those "type bars".

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Karma is getting ready to wield its whup'n stick. Just don't know who's gonna get whupped.....

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do he/she/it have to tuck and duck or did "it" get the full port job? Dont really care one way or the other, but you might as well go the full monty, otherwise your just fruit flake.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This. It won't matter, GOP will still somehow lose in the media, but I will enjoy aggravating some lefty type friends on it. Who was it that elected the first trans governor, and of the biggest state in land to boot? I guess repubs are just a little more inclusive, loving and accepting of ALL people.

I remember watching a YouTube video of a young lady that was creating her "#walkaway" movement video. In it she explained that she was leaving the left because she found the conservatives she knew didn't mind her being a lesbian. But, when she mentioned that she was becoming conservative, her leftie "friends" all piled on her with hate.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I have heard. Ive had to work in Wyoming in January and it is a special kind of cold. I am ok with it, but I probably wont share that information with the wife hahahaha.

Orofino, ID was a beautiful town. I think anywhere in the Northern half would be ok.

That depends. A family member that retired from the Air Force is married to a Filipino woman. They live in southern Idaho and have told us that if we want to explore northern Idaho and take pictures, they won't go with us. They claim that many of those in northern Idaho are very abusive to any "foreigners."

Latest posts

Top Bottom