Conn. School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
22 children and 1 adult hurt in a Knife attack in a school in China

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/china-knife-attack-22-children-1-adult-hurt-at-school

"No motive was given for the stabbings, which echo a string of similar assaults against schoolchildren in 2010 that killed nearly 20 and wounded more than 50. The most recent such attack took place in August, when a knife-wielding man broke into a middle school in the southern city of Nanchang and stabbed two students before fleeing."

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sheepdog Mentality = The Wolf Is Going To Attack. Its Gonna Happen, But The " Gun Control" Takes Away The Ability Of Those, Capable And Willing, To Look Evil In The Face...

This isn't points on a scoreboard, This Is Parents Not Kissing Thier Kids Goodnight. Do We Have A Problem With Guns In America? You Better Fuking Belive It, We Have A Serious Problem With Guns Not Being In The Rights Hands At The Right Time...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On another note, most of the mass killings are also conducted by "law abiding citizens" who purchase the guns legally. Just check the history of the several incidents in the past 30 years. It would be logical for consideration that something is not quite right when background checks are passing for future mass murderers. Perhaps limiting gun purchases to those who have enlisted in the military could be an interesting option. Of course, this is not a solution. But if gun owners are wanting to protect others, why not have a history of military or a legitimate attempt at military service?

You've got to be kidding me. Really?

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im not going to get into my opinion on the gun issue as this is a very sad day for alot of people. Why anyone would do this to small children is not understandable by the normal human being. I pray for these families.

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At this point who cares? 20 kids are dead. It really doesn't matter one way or the other what kind of rifle was found in the car. An AR, an AK or a shotgun will not change anything. Might wanna shift your focus away from nit picky details.

Jack our opening disclaimers are the same. I Was asking of things I noticed, NOT IN ANY attempt to mis'pursue thoughts and prayers of the vicitms involved... I tucked my 2 year old into bed tonight with tears in my eyes of those that did not, and I mean That, So do not advise me to "Might wanna shift your focus away from nit picky details".. I am asking firearm questions to a intelligent firearm forum, I wasn't asking if there were any psychology majors available to steer me in the right direction in a time of sadness..

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On another note, most of the mass killings are also conducted by "law abiding citizens" who purchase the guns legally. Just check the history of the several incidents in the past 30 years. It would be logical for consideration that something is not quite right when background checks are passing for future mass murderers. Perhaps limiting gun purchases to those who have enlisted in the military could be an interesting option. Of course, this is not a solution. But if gun owners are wanting to protect others, why not have a history of military or a legitimate attempt at military service?

Yea because the military hasn't produced any murders....

Just cause you know how to use a gun doesn't make you right in the head.

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching this reminds me of a film clip from the holocaust where an SS camp guard is using his rifle to seperate a mother and her toddler during "the selection" process. When you watch it, you have to ask yourself "how can someone do this?" It is hard to watch without tears, just like today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom