Conn. School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to hit something, but I don't want to hit others who are trying to deal with this, just like I am.

This thread is not the place to hit anyone. Let's look at it for what it is. An outpouring of grief, rage, denial, and a whole bunch of other unpleasant emotions.

Some idiocy has surfaced here, but as a resident idiot I am choosing to see it as needed catharsis.

Let's hold onto our loved ones and not let this make us less than we are.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got in late last night so heard the news then. Absolutely horrific. I cane not say enough about the contemt I feel and the disgust I have for someone that would do this. My prayers go out to all those that are involved and for a quick and healthy recovery.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just heard something on tv that I think is a good idea. Why not ask the media to not post the picture and name of attackers that do this type of stuff. Maybe that's one way to keep copy cats from happening. How many of these people do this to get tv coverage before they die, in some last ditch effort to get their name in the national news.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just heard something on tv that I think is a good idea. Why not ask the media to not post the picture and name of attackers that do this type of stuff. Maybe that's one way to keep copy cats from happening. How many of these people do this to get tv coverage before they die, in some last ditch effort to get their name in the national news.

Because it sells and the media is a cash and carry business. If it makes cash, they carry it, period. :(

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone else see the ct medical examiners press conference? Completely unprofessional and insensitive. He kept smirking after comments and acting like this situation was not a big deal.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone else see the ct medical examiners press conference? Completely unprofessional and insensitive. He kept smirking after comments and acting like this situation was not a big deal.

I dont know, you got to think this guy deals with nothing but death and many times not in natual ways for over 30 years. This is probably the worst case he has done though. You can tell that he is distraught and stressed and everybody handles that differently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom