Conn. School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're saying now that the Bushmaster was used for most of the shooting. The Saiga was in the trunk of the car.
All the weapons belonged to the mother who it's said had them for defense and because she was a prepper type or survivalist.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lord oh Lord.

i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2012_12_16_article_2248651_16890E89000005DC_22_964x314.jpg

The tiny victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooter Adam Lanza (top left) have been identified, with all 20 students shot aged six and seven (pictured top row left to right: Chase Kowalski, Ana Marquez-Greene, James Mattioli, Emilie Parker, Noah Pozner. Bottom row left to right: Charlotte Bacon, Dylan Hockley, Olivia Engel, Jesse Lewis and Jessica Rekos). Child victims not pictured: Daniel Barden, Josephine Gay, Madeleine Hsu, Catherine Hubbard, Chase Kowalski, Grace McDonnell, Jack Pinto, Caroline Previdi, Avielle Richman, Benjamin Wheeler, Allison N. Wyatt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248651/Connecticut-school-shooting-Massacre-gunman-shot-child-11-times.html

heartbreaking. Im not crying on the outside but im bawling like a baby on the inside.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're saying now that the Bushmaster was used for most of the shooting. The Saiga was in the trunk of the car.
All the weapons belonged to the mother who it's said had them for defense and because she was a prepper type or survivalist.

Why are we even talking about details like this? Who cares? Death doesn't. Children, innocents, have died. And yet you people dwell on what type of firearm was or wasn't used. Where it was found. Details that in the end don't matter. If you want to worry and speculate about stuff shift you're focus to people that you think might have problems dealing with the realites of life....

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jack, I think they are discussing the type of firearm because the media is. The fear being that this will be used for harsh gun control methods. Also, we're just discussing it and exchanging info. No one is "dwelling" on details. However, you are correct, the focus should be on trying to prevent these types of horrors in the future.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some would contend that all the facts, details, etc. all figure in to answering the ultimate questions of can these tragedies be prevented and if so how.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My heart goes out to the families of those killed. I lost my only child in a auto crash in 1992. It wasn't an act of violence but,it's a loss just the same. I watched LT.Col. Dave Grossman on FOX this morning. Just like he said in his book "On Killing ", we are training these kids to kill with the video games they play. He said if something isn't done quickly ,you had better get used to it. This is happening worldwide not just here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom