Conn. School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I've said in another thread, that same retoric has been expressed in every public/school shooting by the anti's in attempt to get more control over the sheep.
I don't see much happening in this deal, as there were no hi cap mags, evil black rifles, etc.
Just a sick individule wanting to make a legasy.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lord oh Lord.

i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2012_12_16_article_2248651_16890E89000005DC_22_964x314.jpg

The tiny victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooter Adam Lanza (top left) have been identified, with all 20 students shot aged six and seven (pictured top row left to right: Chase Kowalski, Ana Marquez-Greene, James Mattioli, Emilie Parker, Noah Pozner. Bottom row left to right: Charlotte Bacon, Dylan Hockley, Olivia Engel, Jesse Lewis and Jessica Rekos). Child victims not pictured: Daniel Barden, Josephine Gay, Madeleine Hsu, Catherine Hubbard, Chase Kowalski, Grace McDonnell, Jack Pinto, Caroline Previdi, Avielle Richman, Benjamin Wheeler, Allison N. Wyatt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248651/Connecticut-school-shooting-Massacre-gunman-shot-child-11-times.html

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? I watched a clip last night where they forced the trunk of his car open, and took out an AR? Did I see this wrong? Or is it being reported wrong? Now I'm confused?

Latest posts

Top Bottom