Controlled Hunts 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree 100 percent with Dr. Tad.All the rules suck and the guy running the the place is as friendly as a rattlesnake.I went there once and that was enough.

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The more people that dont like the strict rules the better. MCAAP isnt a place for rule haters. Better odds for the rest of us!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad it takes so long for the system to draw for the hunts. I am waiting to put in vacation days until the results are posted. That way I don't have to change em around.

Reaction score
One day!!!!! :)

Hey, anyone gonna stay up past midnight tonight to find out early? I know I am. In past years, you could check it right after midnight.

Hey I'm glad to let youens guys have McAAP. It's for some (the birds :) ), but not for me. If you can harvest a good buck out of there or a great one, more power to you. What I saw is that virtually nobody was, and you put up with a lot of crap. The worst for me was probably the allergy attacks from the rampant cedar pollen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom