Controlled Hunts 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm, I cannot find it anywhere. On their website, there's no place to click for results. It says results available July 8th, but doesn't say where to click to check. Is anyone able to check? Thanks.

They're not up yet. While I appreciate what they do, you've got to love the efficiency of state agencies.:grumble:

It previously said they would be posted at 08:00. Now it just says "available shortly".

Good luck!!!

Reaction score
Yep, it's up as of 8:45. I also did not get drawn for anything. Boy is the wind out of my sails. :( :( :(

I may have to pay the $50 this year for the Arcadia hunt. Either that or just show up for one of the controlled hunts and hunt it. The one I did in Ft. Cobb, the warden never asked for my ID or ticket or anything. They just want those does cleared out, so I don't think they even care really.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well guys don't be jealous.

I found the link on my first try. I got the dreaded "we regret to inform you..." message.

Redmule454

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang! No elk tag again! Been applying since 1979. Oh well, I did get an either sex tag at Spavinaw. First tag I've drawn in about 7-8 years. I used to get at least one tag a year between bow, rifle, and muzzleloader.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to string up the recurve and start practicing again. My brothers and I drew McAAP for the 6-8th of Nov. We are in Hominy area. We drew last year in Boggy. I just wish we had drawn the same area since I had done so much scouting last year but I am really glad to be in there again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom