Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Porter, Hey Porter
What time did you say? --The Man in Black J. Cash.

Porterhouse half as thick as me tater the way I prefer. Grilled over maple limbs from a tree in my yard. Why I like Porters and T's? You get a filet mignon and a Ny strip on the same plate. Why eat one when you can have two?

Porter.jpg

Last edited:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Porter, Hey Porter
What time did you say? --The Man in Black J. Cash.

Porterhouse half as thick as me tater the way I prefer. Grilled over maple limbs from a tree in my yard. Why I like Porters and T's? You get a filet mignon and a Ny strip on the same plate. Why eat one when you can have two?

View attachment 376520View attachment 376520
Dammm Good ! love me some Johnny Cash also.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okra Gumbo. First you make a roux....... Made with 4 deer shanks, yea those things you throw away in de gut pile. tsk , tsk., Why you put dem 4? Cause de good Lord din put dem 5 on de deer Couyon.
.....sausage, some baby shrimp, Holy Trinity, a little cayenne, worchestershire well. you get the idea. Come own bruddah, Let's Eat.

Gumbo.jpg

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Okra Gumbo. First you make a roux....... Made with 4 deer shanks, yea those things you throw away in de gut pile. tsk , tsk., Why you put dem 4? Cause de good Lord din put dem 5 on de deer Couyon.
.....sausage, some baby shrimp, Holy Trinity, a little cayenne, worchestershire well. you get the idea. Come own bruddah, Let's Eat.

View attachment 377772
Lowks wundermas!

Latest posts

Top Bottom