Cops Barge Into Calif. Parents’ Home, Take Their Baby After They Seek 2nd Medical Op.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were talking about this case today in my medical sociology class. The class is ready to lynch some people over this.

It sounds like some doctor got in a knot because somebody disagreed with his mistakes and the constant errors that were made in the hospital ,how dare they get a second opinion, he's a doctor. He is probably the one who made the call to DHS in the first place and just made it sound like a child was going to die if they didn't have the surgery in the next 20 minutes. This crap needs to be investigated back to the initial report and see if that was the case. If so, that doctor needs to be hammered, as well as everybody else involved in it.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were talking about this case today in my medical sociology class. The class is ready to lynch some people over this.

It sounds like some doctor got in a knot because somebody disagreed with his mistakes and the constant errors that were made in the hospital ,how dare they get a second opinion, he's a doctor. He is probably the one who made the call to DHS in the first place and just made it sound like a child was going to die if they didn't have the surgery in the next 20 minutes. This crap needs to be investigated back to the initial report and see if that was the case. If so, that doctor needs to be hammered, as well as everybody else involved in it.

Do a google search for false allegations to see how they're really dealt with.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not the community, the state...

parens patriae

(paa-rens pat-tree-eye) n. Latin for "father of his country," the term for the doctrine that the government is the ultimate guardian of all people under a disability, especially children, whose care is only "entrusted" to their parents. Under this doctrine, in a divorce action or a guardianship application the court retains jurisdiction until the child is 18 years old, and a judge may change custody, child support or other rulings affecting the child's well-being, no matter what the parents may have agreed or the court previously decided.

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=1444
Where do you find this stuff, and have the time......

.I know ....sarcasm...;)
Red Dog said it best.

Children should only be taken without a court order if imminent danger can be shown. Dirty, over reaching govt employees should be fired. The problem is that even when they over reach, rarely is meaningful punishment delivered. The Indiana law is a great solution, I bet they check and double check before entering homes there now.

Didnt you see cps "said" the child was in imminent danger

.short story...My children Were in danger with their mother when they were young
I had to trick the sheriff deputys to get cps there...then they said , she had 10 days to fix the prob.
$10000 dollars and 2 years later.. I fixed the problem....no respect for cps here, sorry

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...In Oklahoma law enforcement is charged with the physical removal of children from their homes in child protection cases...police can remove children without prior case specific judicial approval and without DHS participation of any kind...decisions about child safety are being made by law enforcement, not by the social workers.

So, you're telling me, if you live in Tulsa or Oklahoma county, if you piss off your neighbor and he so happens to be an officer of the law, he can take your children just because he feels like it?

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.short story...My children Were in danger with their mother when they were young
I had to trick the sheriff deputys to get cps there...then they said , she had 10 days to fix the prob.
$10000 dollars and 2 years later.. I fixed the problem....no respect for cps here, sorry

You're obviously not a woman, lol. DHS gets no love from me either.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where do you find this stuff, and have the time......

.I know ....sarcasm...;)

Didnt you see cps "said" the child was in imminent danger

My "short story" was a lot longer, that's why I spent time studying the subject.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two things I hate about my job......having to remove children from their family (most of the time it is warranted) and hearing everyone tell me how to do my job....Armchair quarterbacks piss me off.

No one's attacking you personally Mojo. :)

(As far as I know.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom