Corn Feeders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the guys across the fence feed, you have to feed, self defense. Feeding is of no value when the rut starts anyway. Feeding in early season black powder and archery is of some advantage. I do it.

Not really...you don't have to shoot them at the dinner table.

Find their staging areas, bedding areas, find where they go on the way to and from the other guys feeder. That's huntin'...

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering your in Ada and he is in PC I think he was kidding.

I disagree, the guy has a burr in his pants, since I dont call shooting deer at feeders hunting, I call it shooting deer at feeders and have stated there is nothing wrong with that, have not condemned anyone for doing that, just call it what it is, filling tags, nothing wrong with that...

A different opinion is all it is, if he gets all upset about that, his problem, but to infer that I hunt illegally, no I take that **** serious.

RedneckZombie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Hunting" over a feeder isnt hunting at all, its baiting. But it is legal. It just doesnt seem quite right to me. I think there are a lot of folks who dont want to put in the amount of work it takes to find and set up in natural circumstances. It seems like everyone wants to be a deerslayer instead of a hunter. More power to 'em I guess.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Hunting" over a feeder isnt hunting at all, its baiting. But it is legal. It just doesnt seem quite right to me. I think there are a lot of folks who dont want to put in the amount of work it takes to find and set up in natural circumstances. It seems like everyone wants to be a deerslayer instead of a hunter. More power to 'em I guess.

By natural do you mean a cropfield or pond that just popped up out of nowhere by Gods will alone or staging areas leading to such miracles of nature.

Latest posts

Top Bottom