Corned beef $3.99 lb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in the Edmond Aldi today and checked out their corned beef brisket flats that are supposed to go on sale for $4.99 lb tomorrow, it was $3.99 lb. I do not know if it will stay that price tomorrow or go up, or if it is that price at all the Aldi stores. We bought one last year and it was very good and tender. Plus you can not beat $3.99 lb on beef.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in the Edmond Aldi today and checked out their corned beef brisket flats that are supposed to go on sale for $4.99 lb tomorrow, it was $3.99 lb. I do not know if it will stay that price tomorrow or go up, or if it is that price at all the Aldi stores. We bought one last year and it was very good and tender. Plus you can not beat $3.99 lb on beef.
Love me some cornbeef ,cabbage and potatoes. Then that homemade Reuben on rye is off the chain. Btw, just put a steer in the freezer and it didn't near $3.99 lb, so yes I can.😉

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found a brisket sale a while back for $2.99/lb. Bought the biggest one they had and cut off a large chunk to put in the crock pot with Corned Beef seasonings, put the rest in the smoker. Both turned out well and had leftovers to freeze for quick meals. I tend to hit the sales.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got one. Tanks RickN! The older i get the more I want to cook a couple of meals at once and put one in the freezer for sore times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom