Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please be advised to direct your unsolicited insults and personal attacks to pjackso. He will be managing my arguments going forward.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Ps: Jesus loves you
🦄🌺🍄🌹🌼
Once again, Bob ... I am not arguing with you. I am simply making observations ... God, some of you guys are SO ... uhmmm ... Well ... It's your delicate sensitivities, I guess ... 🤷

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again, Bob ... I am not arguing with you. I am simply making observations ... God, some of you guys are SO ... uhmmm ... Well ... It's your delicate sensitivities, I guess ... 🤷
I was replying to your personal insult. Apparently while others are at liberty to insult me out of the blue, any replies I give must be insult free and friendly. So, pursuant to this rule pjackso will have manage my arguments.😀
Sincerely yours in Christ, I am.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was replying to your personal insult. Apparently while others are at liberty to insult me out of the blue, any replies I give must be insult free and friendly. So, pursuant to this rule pjackso will have manage my arguments.😀

What insult?? Is Engrish your second language??

Here ... Let me help you ...

Dictionary Definitions from Oxford
ob·ser·va·tion
noun
  1. 1.
    the action or process of observing something or someone carefully or in order to gain information.
    "she was brought into the hospital for observation"

Similar:
    watching
    monitoring
    scrutiny
    examination
    inspection
    scrutinization
    viewing
    survey
    surveillance
    surveying
    attention
    consideration
    study
    review

2. 2.
    a remark, statement, or comment based on something one has seen, heard, or noticed.
    "he made a telling observation about Hugh"

Similar:
    remark

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here’s the deal. The main reason you’re getting “insulted” which I really consider “questioned” is that you want to spew what you call “facts” without sharing your credentials. We have no idea if you’re a butt wiping nurse or a renowned cardiac surgeon, and since this is the internet where people can and do pretend to be something they’re not, you should expect us to be critical of what you profess to be “facts”.
The other deal is that the American public has been lied to so much over everything covid related, and most of us have absolutely no trust in the govt or the medical community anymore.
I’m sorry you feel like a whooping boy, but by your continued responses, IT’S GOING TO CONTINUE.🤣

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s the deal. The main reason you’re getting “insulted” which I really consider “questioned” is that you want to spew what you call “facts” without sharing your credentials. We have no idea if you’re a butt wiping nurse or a renowned cardiac surgeon, and since this is the internet where people can and do pretend to be something they’re not, you should expect us to be critical of what you profess to be “facts”.
The other deal is that the American public has been lied to so much over everything covid related, and most of us have absolutely no trust in the govt or the medical community anymore.
I’m sorry you feel like a whooping boy, but by your continued responses, IT’S GOING TO CONTINUE.🤣
-I’ve already explained all that.

-So calling me a “clown” is your version of being “questioned “?
lol got it. So, therefore Is it ok if my idea of “questioning “ you is about being transgender? 🤦‍♂️ I mean it should go both ways.

-“Butt wiping nurse “. That’s funny. IMG_5903.jpeg
This is the work environment for the nurses. (Found pic online). It’s frequently more complex than this but pics sre limited. The “renowned cardiac surgeons “ or any other doctors for that matter don't have a clue on how to manage any of this stuff. BTW, the aides usually do the butt wiping. May I suggest if you’re a visitor or patient in the icu, it would be prudent to not refer to the health professionals that way. It would make your day go a lot easier.

-Renowned cardiac surgeons wouldn’t know how to manage a critical Covid patient. They would be the first ones to tell you that too. Now that’s really funny.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What insult?? Is Engrish your second language??

Here ... Let me help you ...

Dictionary Definitions from Oxford
ob·ser·va·tion
noun
  1. 1.
    the action or process of observing something or someone carefully or in order to gain information.
    "she was brought into the hospital for observation"

Similar:
    watching
    monitoring
    scrutiny
    examination
    inspection
    scrutinization
    viewing
    survey
    surveillance
    surveying
    attention
    consideration
    study
    review

2. 2.
    a remark, statement, or comment based on something one has seen, heard, or noticed.
    "he made a telling observation about Hugh"

Similar:
    remark
I consider cherry picking an insult. BTW, I wasn’t cherry picking. I was only replying to the specific topic of IVM that someone asked me about.
So, your claim of cherry picking isn’t germane to the topic.
Now, if you want to respectfully discuss the other topics you mentioned, I’d be happy to give my insight/experiences. Although it is a dry subject for a gun forum. Remember, play nice because apparently feelings are fragile here-so I’m told.

Don’t forget about Jesus either

Latest posts

Top Bottom