coyote pup.... rescued.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here is some vid of this killer in action, the cage barely held up during his attack to come at my wife .....:lmfao:

[video]http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/TKC78/media/20130507_183447.mp4.html[/video]

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dad had a coyote pup once and we got to keep him until he bit through the welding gloves, then back to the wild. He was a hunter too. Good luck.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dad had a coyote pup once and we got to keep him until he bit through the welding gloves, then back to the wild. He was a hunter too. Good luck.

did that pup start out as young as this one? i know you can't take the wild out but just curious at how young some of these pups were when starting out when people talk about others having them...

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same thing sorta. Farmer was tilling and hit a den. Killed momma and out rolled a pup. I can't remember how old it was as I was not very old myself, but I will ask Dad for the details and get back to you.

He tried to keep everything wild at our house. We raised crows, ducks, geese, snakes, tarantulas, horny toads etc.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What did the vet say about neutering options and time line. Wondered if it would help with any aggressive tendencies early.

Latest posts

Top Bottom